The 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY! is awarded Best Facebook page by the Catholic Social Media Awards 2016 for the Filipino Catholic side of things in the social media sphere. The awarding took place in the culmination of the Catholic Social Media Summit 2016 (version 5) on the night of November 19, 2016 at H2O Hotel, Manila.
Taking the stage to accept the trophy are Francis Gonzales, the founder of the group, Dean Louis Bascon, a social media account administrator and Rafael Vicho, a senior member.
100% KATOLIKONG PINOY! has triumphed over six co-nominees, which were nominated communicators of Catholic content.
Here is the list of winners in the other categories:
• Best Facebook Group: Kabataang Katoliko
• Best Diocesan Instagram: Diocese of Antipolo
• Best Catholic Organization Instagram: The Parenting Emporium
• Best Catholic Organization Twitter: The Varsitarian
• Best Blog: Love Cloud
• Best Online Video Series: Family and Life Update
• Best Catholic Organization Website: CFC Singles For Family and Life
• Best Diocesan Website: Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Manila
• Best Parish Website: Baclaran Church
• Best App: DOCAT
• Viral Photo of the Year: “Tatay Eugene” by Rommel Lopez
• Best Social Media Influencer: Bo Sanchez
The Catholic Social Media Summit is conducted yearly by YouthPinoy in collaboration with Areopagus Communications, Inc. (KP)